Apps are self-contained programs, with an approach to enhance functionality in a simple and user-friendly way. As device advances, the capabilities of the apps will continue to grow and expand in line with the demand for new app technologies. Self contained programs (apps) are limited by functionality, so it very important to choose the right technology based on the functional environment of the app. Artechy offers the services of Web application development in Bangalore
Taking advantage of the limitations, different app technologies such as the following have been developed, to enhance performance…
A technology that is developed using a specific programming language for a specific platform, such as Objective C for iOS and Java for Android operating systems etc. This approach allows the app to make full use of the device operating system and device capabilities (camera, gps, accelerometer, push button notification etc).
- Native apps are stand-alone apps, and are always available on your device.
- However, this type of app is expensive because for different operating system users such as iOS, Android, Blackberry, Symbian, Windows etc, needs different apps for better user experience.
- Native apps maximize speed and features, web apps represent a cost-effective way to reach more platforms, while Hybrid apps offer cross-platform adaptability, the best of both.
- Consistent performance with easy server communication, faster development process, highly interactive and impressive user interfaces.
- Often, build for an existing web page to get a presence in the app store, without spending significant effort for developing a different app
- Web apps are not stand-alone apps, and are always available on your device browser.
- Based on device OS browser and internet connectivity; web apps are rendered differently across browsers. Thereby effecting user experience and performance.
- Usually preferred to reach out larger audience base because of its compatibility across operating system users, such as iOS, Android, Blackberry, Symbian, Windows.