AWM may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01, January 2014.
- Collection of Information
- We collect various information when you register with AWM, during your usage of our products and services, when you visit pages of our partners. We may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from other partners or other companies in order to provide you a better experience or to improve the quality of our services. When you sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. We automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, our cookie information, software and hardware attributes, the page you request and other standard browser parameters.
- Our infrastructure consists of servers deployed at multiple datacenters that are owned and operated by us or our partners. All information collected within our services resides on this network of servers.
- Communicating with you
- Making the sites or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information
- Providing our services
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network
- Protecting our rights or property and that of our users
- Developing new services
- As described in the respective terms of service of each of our services and in the General Terms and Conditions AWM.
We have a strict No-Spam Policy prohibiting the use of any data collected to send spam. We will not sell any contact information to third parties.
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose defined herein and in the terms of the services offered then we will ask for your consent prior to such use. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case we may not be able to provide those services to you.
We only share personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent
(a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
(b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof,
(c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
(d) protect against harm to rights, property or safety, of our users, us or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users by demographic. Such information does not identify you individually.
- As permitted and described in the respective terms of service of each of our services and in the General Terms and Conditions AWM
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
(a) whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
(b) If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any.
When you use our services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and to correct this data if it is inaccurate.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.